What is the course format?
Our courses consist of a series of lessons in which our instructors take the learners through the fundamental concepts, demonstrations and exercises that are relevant to the topic.
Courses, classes and exercises are mostly presented in video format and we will also provide learners with homework assignments and recommended reading in the form of downloadable text files. In addition, most of our courses also have in-built quizzes that are available within the online learning platform.
Where can I watch the course?
The Pallikoodam lessons can be accessed through various devices (mobiles, tablets and laptops) on any compatible web browser.
Is there any age limit?
Learning has no limits and we encourage people of all ages to begin their artistic journey. That being said, we have designed a multitude of courses and classes for different age groups, in order to find out more please visit the description page of the course or class of your choice in order to learn more.
Once I join, are there any additional fees?
Upon purchasing one of our courses or classes, there are no additional fees required.
What are the technical requirements for using the site?
- To enjoy The Pallikoodam to its fullest, you will need:
- An internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps bandwidth,
- A computer, tablet (such as an iPad), or smartphone (such as an iPhone or Android),
- The ability to record videos of yourself (Many students use a webcam, tablet, smartphone, or digital camera)
- The Pallikoodam lessons can be accessed through various devices (mobiles, tablets and laptops) on any compatible web browser (we recommend Chrome or Safari).
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept major credit and debit cards, Paypal as well as UPI. We do not accept any other forms of payment at this time. Payments must be made in full and are not able to be split between different methods.